All month long the marketing team here at Mozilla has been hosting a series of workshops to get people mobilized for the upcoming Firefox 3.5 launch. Tomorrow, Alix Franquet and I will join the fun with a short presentation on how you can use videos to help spread the word.
Here’s a quick look at what we’ll be covering:
* How videos (especially community-created ones) help us spread Firefox
* The channels we use to share these videos
* Filming tips
* Technical tips
* Update on the My Firefox, My Words project
* Grand unveiling of a new community marketing campaign called “Fastest Firefox”. I think you’ll like this one.
The workshop is at Wednesday, May 20 at 9:00 am PDT/16:00 UTC. Here’s how to join us:
* Dial +1.650.903.0800, followed by 92# and then 7391#.
* Or, you can use our toll-free number: +1.800.707.2533, followed by 369# and then 7391#.
* If you’re outside the US, use Skype to call in with the toll-free number listed above.
* If you can’t join the call — but want to ask questions — you can join us in #marketing on IRC (irc.mozilla.org).
* You can also follow along (with sound and video) on the Air Mozilla marketing channel.
Don’t miss the action…hope to see you there!